In the fight against breast cancer, we draw strength from each other. That's why Empowering Everyday Women (EEW) Online Magazine, the nation’s leading web publication for women of faith and color, is "thinking pink" for National Breast Cancer Awareness month! Our staff will be highlighting inspiring stories of breast cancer survivors. Share yours.
If you or someone you know has a breast cancer survivor story, EEW Magazine wants to know about it for consideration as a part of our October features.
In order to share, please do the following:
1. Type your story in a one-two page document detailing your diagnosis, your journey, and where you are in your breast cancer journey today.
2. Submit a high-resolution photograph of yourself for use with your story.
3. Share contact information where you can be notified of your selection for EEW Magazine’s (Phone Number and Email).
4. Type "Breast Cancer Survivor Story" in the subject heading
5. Send to survivor[at]eewmagazine.com
*By sharing your information with EEW Magazine, you give us permission to publish and share your information on our website and affiliated websites, use your image for promotional purposes, and disclose personal details about you shared in your email with no liability